Friday, September 24, 2010

~9/24/2010~


I spent the whole afternoon with Amber & Rylee Miskell. I stinking love those girls! Cant get enough of just lazing around and visiting with them! It's the best feeling to know that you can lounge on the couch, read a magazine and just be in each other's presence and feel good about it! Definitely over due and much needed!

Amber is pregnant with her 2nd little girl, miss Stevie Dawn, who's due January 13. We spent some time upstairs going through all the fun stuff she had for her, and I just couldn't get over how tiny the shoes were, so I had to take a picture and send it to Josh! The quality is horrid, but it's a tiny pair of white shoes, up against my size 8 boot! I can't wait to have tiny feet like that in our home! You'll have to forgive the quality of the picture, I took it with my phone!

No comments: