Friday, September 10, 2010

~9/10/2010~


Today was a 2 picture day for sure! First, I spend my Friday afternoons with a young woman by the name of Abbie. Every other week we do devotions together, and the opposite weeks we just hang out. Today was a hang out day, so we trekked over to Cold Stone Creamery. Abbie went with her usual of Cake batter ice cream, and added cookie dough. I, on the other hand, switched it up from my usual of vanilla ice cream with snickers and heath bars, to sweet cream ice cream, with waffle cone, chocolate chips, and cookie dough. SO GOOD! This just hours after the staff & second year interns at Foursquare Church spent lunch at the Puyallup Fair. Krusty Pups and Roasted corn! So good!
After dropping Abbie off, I headed down to Orting, to spend the evening with the Patseys! They flew in today from Oahu, and headed straight to their favorite joint for comfort food, Los Pinos. Josh and I met them, along with my mom, Derek's mom, and his sister Ashley. It was so great to see them and have them HOME again!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm so in love with Coldstone! Scott's frquents one on his way home for me and now he is embarassed because they recognize and called him by name...maybe I have him go a little TOO often! LOL :) Yay for your fam to be back! That is just as a great as ice cream! :)