Friday, October 22, 2010

~10/22/2010~


Owen spent Friday afternoon with me. He came into the office when he got out of preschool, and spent the last hour of my work day being spoiled by everybody I work with. He left the church with MOUNDS of candy and new toys! No wonder he likes to hang out at work with Auntie! I still wasn't feeling well from my cold, and was just sick to my stomach about the dog thing. Owen overheard me tell Sarah how I was feeling, and spent the rest of the afternoon telling me he was sick too, and at one point he yelled from his carseat "Auntie Auntie I'm gonna puke!" I quickly get into a parking lot and get him out of his seat, only to watch him walk over to this light post, spit just like his Uncle Joshie, sit down and say " Auntie, I just need a break".... seriously? Haha! I got his rear back into his carseat and took him back to my house! Funny boy!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Danielle...he is such a cute boy! He looks so grown up and tall in this picture!!