Saturday, October 16, 2010

~10/15/2010~


Right after work today Leah picked me up, and we headed up to Kent to meet Amber, Rylee, & Lindsey for Manicures and Pedicures, before going out to celebrate Lindsey's birthday. We went to a salon called Pauline's Nail Spa, and then up to Lindsey's house to get ready and met several of her friends at Joey's in Bellevue for dinner. Joey's was SLAMMED, so Troy took it upon himself to find us a place to eat sooner than later, and we ended up eating at Palomino, which was fabulous! Everybody seemed to really enjoy themselves, mostly Lindsey, which made me so happy! She is one of the most amazing women you'd ever have the pleasure of meeting! I chose miss Rylee for my photo of the day though, because of how dang precious she was hanging out with us at the salon! She looks so much like Amber in this picture to me!

No comments: