Tuesday, October 19, 2010

~10/19/2010~


Josh and I are hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year, and we are so excited! In reading Uncharted TerriTori, by Tori Spelling, I got some incredible ideas for hosting parties, since her mother is the QUEEN of hosting! Haha! On my lunch today, I headed up to Joann fabrics, and got some material to make some table runners for both the tables for guests and the table to display the food on. There is one more piece of material I want to get my hands on, a sheer goldish material that will be bunched and draped over the table runners themselves, decorated with the leaves from our wedding. It's going to look so great, I can't wait to have it decorated and take pictures to show off! But today, it's just the ideas thrown on a table together, but use your imaginations with me, it's going to be fabulous!

No comments: