Sunday, November 28, 2010

~11/28/2010~


Josh got started on the Christmas lights today! Here's phase one. I know the lighting is HORRID, but come on... I have a point and shoot camera, and it's dark outside! :-) Tomorrow he'll put the clear icicle lights tomorrow. It's so funny, because he wanted to put up colored icicle lights SO BAD! And, thank you Jesus, I won that battle! So hopefully tomorrow's picture will be another grainy photo, but this time as the completed project! Tonight he went and played basketball with Derek and some guys at White River High School, and Michelle and Owen came over and had dinner while we watched The Chipmunk Adventure. Michelle and I LOVED this movie when we were little, and I pulled it up for Owen on youtube a while back, and Michelle found it on Amazon! And Owen LOVES it! It's so fun to watch him enjoying the silly things we did when we were kids!

1 comment:

the fritz family said...

aaawwww... so cute. i wish i had my own house to do that in.. :-(