Wednesday, November 24, 2010

~11/20/2010~

Third time's a charm! I spent the morning going through Josh's abundance of old clothes while Direct TV set up shop here at the house. We've had Direct TV in the past, and loved it! After 2 failed installs, a man came today without a complaining bone in his body, and got us all set up! I wasn't about to chase him around with my camera, and organized drawers and shelves of Josh's clothing aren't particularly exciting for ya'll (though I DID take a picture for Josh to text to him!) I won't be posting today. Though I wish I HAD taken a picture of church tonight. We had our first live album recording during service, and it was like being at a concert! The auditorium was packed and everybody was singing along! I may just have to steal a picture from somebody who got one and post it later!

No comments: