Sunday, November 14, 2010

~11/14/2010~


Today Josh had a catering job after his normal shift at Clancy's, and I had a Newcomer's Dessert after our Sunday morning services, which means neither of us would be home until after 4p. Direct TV was to come in and install some time Sunday afternoon, so my mom in all her mommy glory, grabbed a book and spent the afternoon at our house waiting. Well, by the time I got home at 4p, Direct TV still had not come by, but my Auntie, Uncle Paul, and Uncle Bill all had! So, UB and I jumped in his truck, ran to Safeway and picked up everything for a taco bar. What a fun and unexpected Sunday evening! Josh got home at a decent time and got to visit as well! Dinner was started before Josh got home, so I took this picture right quick to send to him... to entice him to get his rear home! Haha!

No comments: