Sunday, November 14, 2010

~11/12/2010~

I'm so bad at this! I even told Anne that I was going to get a picture of us!!! Well, shoot! Today after work, I ran out to Tacoma to visit my chiropractor, and man was I out of alignment! I had seen him last Monday, and I was worse than before! I will be back again next Monday for sure! After the chiro appointment, I ran out to Auburn and met the lovely Anne Finley for dinner at Red Robin. We haven't had a chance to sit down and visit in a long time, and it was so great to catch up with her! I worked with her at Puyallup Pediatric Dentistry. She is one of the most genuine people I know, and I love her. After dinner, she and I headed over to the movie theatre to watch Due Date. And it's hysterical! Allen from The Hangover is in it, and just as funny in Due Date. Actually, there were several characters from The Hangover in this movie! Defnintely entertaining! I look forward to my next visit with Anne for sure!

No comments: