Wednesday, October 19, 2011

~Maternity Leave, Eme updates~

Well, after a lot of careful consideration, and a lot of talking with Josh, I have decided to leave Foursquare Church. Not as a church, but as a part of the pastoral staff. It has been a great 2 years there, but I feel my season there is over. I am now (for a short while anyway) a SAHM. I will be looking to Starbucks in the next couple months, to work about 20 hours a week... enough to get plenty of FREE coffee, and full benefits for the family.

I am LOVING being home with Emerson. She is such a joy! Tonight she was sleeping in my arms, and mid dream, smiled and giggled. GIGGLED! She hadn't done that before, it was heart melting! She lights up when she sees her daddy, and loves her cousin Owen. It's so precious. At the ripe old age of 2 months, our sweet little appears to have started the teething process. Early? For sure... but apparently both my sister and I had several teeth at 3 months. She could be a super early teether herself.

Being home has given me time to become PAINFULLY addicted to Pinterest. What a website! I have grabbed SEVERAL ideas from the sight, and will be spending the next 2 weeks literally doing about a dozen different things to the house I discovered on that dreadfully wonderful site. I am not a naturally creative person at all. I am known, and make it known, that I steal others' ideas, because I can't come up with them on my own, so Pinterest is a total God send for me! I will have to take pictures and get them on here when I've completed the list of 8 things I have planned to do. I know it sounds cheesy, but being "domestic" and "creative" like this, along with keeping a clean home, happy husband and happy baby, I feel like wonder woman. My heart swells with joy on a daily basis for getting to do what I'm doing.

No comments: