Thursday, October 6, 2011

~ 2 years ~

Josh and I have been married for two years already! I think about what a short amount of time that really is, but then, I start thinking of past relationships, and how I never even made it to any sort of a two year mark because I was over the whole thing. Josh and I have been together for almost 4 1/2 years, and he gets cuter, sweeter, more fun to be around, etc, every day. I love it. I never understood what a GREAT relationship was until I met him. Here we are before leaving Eme with Grammy so we could try out Joey Restaurant in Southcentre... and though it was fun to try out a new place, I don't think we'll be going back. We like "normal" food, and they had everything on their menu tweaked just enough to not be "normal". :-)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute! But, I watched miss Eme that night ;]

Josh and Danielle said...

you DID! that's right! i remember you've each watched her, but since the picture's at mom's house... mom watched her when i got my hair done. now i've got it. god i'm tired. :-)

Michelle said...

haha! I figured! I just love watching that little princess :]