Monday, December 6, 2010

~12/6/2010~


Today was the day of our Christmas Party for my work, Foursquare Church. We had a blast! We bummed around all day, relaxing, knowing that we would be up until at least midnight. What geeks are we??? We went and got Josh's hair cut, and got a pair of tights for me, and that was it for our errands for the day. Our Christmas Party was at The Golf Club at Newcastle, and it was GORGEOUS!! I seriously work with some of the greatest people on earth, so we knew going into it we'd have a great time! After an incredible 5 course meal, Roger took a few minutes to speak into the lives of all of the employees. Definitely something to make us cry, he's so good with words! And then... the dancing began. The DJ was hysterical, and we all got out there and danced and danced and danced! It was such a fun night, and I was DEFINITELY ready for bed when we got home! For our picture of the day... Here it is! I set the timer on my camera and set it on a shoe box on the end table! Haha!

No comments: