Sunday, December 5, 2010

~12/5/2010~

After work today Josh went to play basketball with the guys, and I headed down to my mom's house to relax and hang out a bit. We've had the most stressful couple days, and him getting some frustrated energy out in basketball was exactly what he needed, and I needed a good cup of stress release tea and talk with my mama. Afterwards, Amber and Rylee came over to hang out, so we went and got Mikey to hang out with Rylee. The kids had a blast! I should've gotten a picture! It was so cute watching them run through the house all sweaty from playing so hard! We always have a great time visiting with Amber too! After Ray took Mikey home, Rylee took to playing the piano and singing to us, including the songs, Apple Bottom Jeans, and California Gurls. We laughed so hard! Such a great way to end the day!

No comments: