Thursday, November 10, 2011

~More Pinterest~

This pinterest addiction is starting to pay off! I've started several projects, and here are a few finished ones...


The thermostat always looks so out of place... so using 3M velcro wall hangers, I attached a 4x6 frame around it. Cute, I think!

Here I got a couple pallets from my mom's work, and hung this one on our family room wall. Thought it was a fun, rustic way to show off photos!
And my favorite project thus far. Village store front signs for the hallway. I took round pieces of wood from Joann's, spray painted them an almond color and distressed them with an espresso colored spray paint, and attached a hook and the decal. I then attached a hanging plant bracket above the doors, and hung my signs! Simple, and adorable!

I have about 1,000 more ideas to do, but I've got tutus to make and boots to crochet for Emerson, Stevie & Kennedy's thanksgiving outfits, and also a tutu and headband for Eme's 3 month pictures. I'm loving this "crafty SAHM thing" I have going on! Before you know it I'll be blogging about making our own laundry detergent!

No comments: