Friday, September 2, 2011

~Emerson's Newborn Pictures~

We got the disc for Emerson's newborn pictures!! I cannot wait to get out to Costco and get them ordered! Stepheni took pictures at her house on Monday morning, and Eme was NOT having it. She hadn't slept well the night before, and was super fussy. Stepheni had the room super warm so that we could have Eme naked and she'd be ok, and she didn't want ANY part of it! So, we scratched that, and the next morning Stepheni came over and took pictures in our backyard. Eme was WAY happier in the cooler air! Funny girl! We keep the room chilly at night, with the fan on etc, so she really relaxes bundled up in the cold. Anyway, Stepheni or course, didn't fail to amaze us with our pictures! Here are a few of them from the day! I'm still trying to figure out which ones I'm going to adorn the walls with, I don't want to go overboard, and have practical picture wall paper, but I do want a few to make a collage over the fire place... I wonder what it feels like for Stepheni to walk into our home, and see that outside of vacation pictures, every picture we have up in our home is a picture she's taken?



























No comments: