Sunday, November 29, 2009

~Red Barn Studios September 26, 2009~

Josh and I had been talking off and on about what we would want our wedding to be like so when he popped the question, we had a pretty good idea of what type of place we wanted to get married in. We googled "barn weddings in Washington state", and after a slew of places claiming to be barns, and not at all what we were looking for, we came apon Red Barn Studios, in Chehalis. Before we had done anything more than pull off the main road onto the property Josh was dreaming up our ceremony and reception.



1 comment:

Stepheni said...

Danielle,
looking back on all of these just reminds me of how beautiful your and Josh's wedding day was!! As a photographer I could not have asked for a more beautiful setting or better weather... Not to mention you and Josh... I mean hello what a hot couple to shoot!! HaHa! Thank you for having me involved in your memory making!